- Named by Maclean’s Magazine as home to one of the Top 10 Beaches in Canada, Good Spirit Lake Provincial Park offers outdoor adventures the whole family can enjoy. Located within walking distance of Good Spirit Acres, the park offers excellent fishing, swimming and beach-related opportunities including mini golf, food concession, tennis and beach volleyball courts. Take a hike along the Trans Canada Trail (The Great Trail) or explore the natural sand dunes that stretch along the Dune Discovery Interpretive Trail. Lodging, 18-hole golf course, licensed dining and gas are available at the nearby Good Spirit Golf Resort. Tourism Saskatchewan
- Listed as a designated place by Statistics Canada, the hamlet had a population of 125 in the Canada 2006 Census. It is 2 km south of Good Spirit Lake Provincial Park 
- Perks of Living in the Hamlet: Lower taxation, Paved roads, Plowed snow in winter. All amenities nearby, close to several towns cities in the area.
- The Community Association offers events throughout the year. Kickoff to these events is the Spring Pancake Breakfast & Membership Drive, followed by the general spring cleanup of Spilchen Meadows, the Summer Potluck, the Toilet Seat Golf Tournament & the Christmas Dinner. Should a person or group with to add their even, use the Contact Us page
Links to nearby communities:
- For rental information contact Barb Coleridge 306-728-8026
Spring, Summer, Fall
- The Good Spirit Golf clubs are very active and lots of fun! We welcome all players!
- Monday is Men’s night with carry overs on holes not won. Format is single score, high and low skins. A meal is available after. Tuesday and Thursday mornings is Senior play. Format is own score in a team mixer. Friday evenings is Couples play in which you team with your partner and we play fun golf games. Couples of a guy/gal or 2 gals accepted. We golf for fun out here and welcome beginners to pros. Phone the clubhouse for more info or start times at 792-4600. You can also text Gayle at 641-6226 for more info. In 2018, we offered 4 Tournaments with cash, prizes, fun and a great meal. Every year ends with the September Toilet Seat Tournament and a potluck at the Spilchen Meadows kitchen.
- Besides golf, Good Spirit offers pickle ball, volleyball, basketball & horseshoe courts for people to use along with biking & hiking trails. The nearby beach has all the water sports, fishing & a fantastic beach area
- Good Spirit offers cross country skiing, snowshoe & groomed snowmobile trails. The lake within the Provincial Park has cleaned ice surface for ice skating